Maran Dry Management Inc. is committed to protecting personal data acquired in the context of its business activities, complying with the framework regarding the processing of personal data, and preserving its reputation and competitive market position by safeguarding their customers’ data.
• Compliance with data protection principles;
• Lawfulness of processing;
• Consent management;
• Management of rights of data subjects;
• Implementation of appropriate security measures;
• Privacy by design and by default;
• Execution of data protection impact assessments;
• Management of record of processing activities;
• Lawfulness of cross-border data transfers;
• Management of a personal data breach;
• Training and awareness.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.